Please be comforted when using Bewild.com we are not a website which discloses our customer's information. Bewild respects each individual's right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our Bewild Site ("Site") only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at Site.
Information Collected by Cookies
How We Secure Your Information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we use commercially reasonable and generally-accepted technological safeguards to secure any information we collect about you. In addition, your Bewild account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You should always take steps to protect the confidentiality of the password you select.
How Do We Use Information?
We use the personally identifiable information you provide to:
- provide the features and functionality of the Site;
- fulfill your requests for our products and services;
- pay royalties and referral fees;
- communicate with you about the status of your orders and other inquiries about our products and services;
- send you information about our products and services; and
- provide notices about the results of sweepstakes, contest, and other promotions.
We use your email address to communicate with you about your account and to send you certain notification emails. You can change the frequency of those emails in your account settings. Your e-mail address will only be used for this purpose unless permission is otherwise granted. We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send marketing messages without your consent.
We use non-personally identifiable information to monitor the use and performance of the Site so that we can learn more about how people use the Site and improve our products and services.
Does Bewild Disclose the Information?
Generally, Bewild does not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies without your consent except that:
Bewild may also release information (including your name, addresses, telephone number, and account activity) when we, in our sole discretion believe that such release is necessary or appropriate to:
- comply with law;
- comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders, government investigations, or other legal process;
- enforce or apply the terms of any of our user or license agreements;
- investigate or respond to allegations of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other unlawful activity
- investigate fraud or similar claims; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Bewild, our users, or others.
In the event that Bewild is acquired by, or merged with, another company it reserves the right to transfer all information we have collected from our users in connection with such acquisition or merger.
Problem Solving and Changing Information
Most of your account information can be changed in the account section of the Bewild Site. If you have any questions about what information is stored or would like to obtain a copy of such information, please contact us at email@example.com